Hibas is an exquisite hand-knotted rug crafted from the highest quality New Zealand wool. Its intricate design features an amalgamation of shades of yellow, green, and red, perfectly woven together for a luxurious and unique look. Enjoy the sophisticated, tasteful and luxurious feeling of Hibas in your home.
REGULAR GENTLE VACUUMING
By following these simple instructions, your rug will last for many years.
- Regular vacuuming and occasional gentle shaking should keep your rug in ship-shape condition. vacuuming (even without the roller brush) removes most particles from the rug’s pile, which often means removing the various smells that accompany them.
- Vacuum your rug using a low-powered vacuum cleaner, preferably one without a beater brush. If threads are pulled during vacuuming, or any other time do not pull. If you must clean your rug due to stains or spills, please professionally clean.
- When storing your rug, do not fold or put it in an airtight plastic bag, it is advisable to roll with the rug backing showing and wrap it with a cloth for protection.
We offer Free shipping PAN India.
- Ready products are dispatched within 10 Days and Made to Order products within 3 to 4 weeks if they are developed using the hand tufted, woven or printed technique
- Any hand knotted product will take minimum 3 to 4 months depending on the number of knots
Please note you may receive your order in multiple parcels at different times.
Please refer to our Shipping and Returns Policy for more information.
- We accept returns within 10 days of shipping the product
- Only if the piece is in right condition etc.
- Cancellation: we can cancel your order after inspecting that goods are in the right space after 48 hours. The money will be refunded back to your account within 5 working days.
The Blue Knot is dedicated to complete satisfaction in making custom rugs that will be a unique masterpiece for its Customers.
For More Please WhatsApp Us
Any custom make cushion or custom size can take about 10 to 12 days to make.